FORINPRO, being an acronym, and deriving its name from the slogan: FOR INtellectual PROperty was founded in 1998, and since the merger with DIDAK PATENT, has been entered under number 1 in the Register of the Authorised Representatives before the State Intellectual Property Office of the Republic of Croatia. It has continued its development co – operating with fairly a great number of new partenrs and providing all the services you might need in Croatia and the Region.
With a highly qualified staff specialized in intellectual property, FORINPRO has been providing services covering the full range of intellectual property requirements, in particular in the field of: patents, trademarks, industrial designs, copyrights and domain names including mediations, pre-litigation and, in cooperation with legal office, litigation procedures.
FORINPRO’s clients include both large corporations and SMEs, start-ups, public educational and research bodies in Croatia and abroad, operating in a very wide range of sectors.
Our team headed by Mr. Nikola Kopčić gives FORINPRO a distinctive character reflecting in our:
- Philosophy with full commitment to our clients,
- Approach to offer fast, effective and successful services,
- Support to our clients' interests throughout the world, and
- Mission to establish, protect, secure and develop the Intellectual Property rights portfolio of our clients,
- Professionalism and experience in all the aspects of IPR,
- Responsibility towards our clients and close interaction with them and resulting in our professionalism, reputation, interaction with our clients and a strong sense of responsibility towards them.
Forinpro is ready and able to establish and to perform a close working relationship with partners throughout the world.
FORINPRO's quality, proximity and ethics resulted in close relationships with its clients on a long term basis.